Delicious fruits at the market.
Recruitment and Training Programme
Mon14Sep2020Fri15Jan20218:00 - 16:00VEDI, LGTC, Sunshine School (Vientiane)
Some volunteers will stay longer than mid-January and/or start a little later - if they are allowed to enter the country.
We will catch up later when we can travel and meet again.
- The life of a Lao tour guide – an inside perspective on tourism in Laos
- Letters from Germany – First impressions of Karlsruhe in lockdown as an International Student – by Mr Chanthalakone Souydalay (SKU)
- First time living abroad (Germany) during the covid-19 pandemic – by Phongsavang Xaikongkham (SKU)
- Letters from China: “At the epicentre of the pandemic – a Wuhan diary” by Miaoxing Ye
- Dit and her Amelia Cafe – our favourite café (owner) in Vientiane
Academic Research Activity time All Posts Conference Diplomatic relations First impressions Global Citizenship Global English Intercultural Activities Interviews Lao Language Intensive Course Laos Letters from China LGTC Mopsies Pageflow Partnership Personal highlight Research RIES Savannakhet University (SKU) Science laboratory Teacher interviews Teaching experiences Teams The Lao students The Lao teachers Traveling in Laos VEDI Workshops
"Mopsy" "Singlish" Activities Asian food body language Buddhism dancing emotions English Erasmus+ Mobility Programme PH Karlsruhe and Savannakhet University Falang festival first impression friendship Germany happiness Hilderstone intercultural competence internship interview journey language acquisition Lao food Lao teachers' essays Lao-German Technical College Laos Lending Library Letters from England literature Ministry of Education and Sports partnership personal highlight Phang Heng primary school Phang Heng secondary school Sikeud primary school singing smile Teaching English in Laos teaching the teachers Total Physical Response VEDI Vientiane ways of teaching Western food workshop