Recruitment and Training Programme
Mon18May2020Fri31Jul20208:00 - 16:00SKU Savannakhet
Lao universities reopen and two weeks later on 2 June 2020 teaching starts again. Our interrupted mobilities can now be resumed.
Fri12Jun202014:00 - 18:00PH Karlsruhe, office Prof. Martin (3.222) or online on BBB
Fri19Jun202014:00 - 18:00PH Karlsruhe, room tba
Fri26Jun202014:00 - 18:00PH Karlsruhe (3.004) or online on BBB
Fri03Jul202014:00 - 18:00PH Karlsruhe, room tba
Fri17Jul202014:00 - 18:00PH Karlsruhe, room tba
Mon14Sep2020Fri15Jan20218:00 - 16:00VEDI, LGTC, Sunshine School (Vientiane)
Some volunteers will stay longer than mid-January and/or start a little later.
We will catch up later when we can travel and meet again.
- Masks and faces in Germany and Laos
- “Language education and global citizenship” (6) – The Sustainable Development Goals
- The career path to becoming a vocational teacher in Laos – an interview with our dorm “buddies” at the VEDI
- Came as a guest and became part of the team – my time at the VEDI
- My sudden return from Laos to Germany on 21 March 2020 due to COVID-19