From Ban Phang Heng Secondary:
Recruitment and Training Programme
Mon29Mar2021Wed30Jun2021VEDI, LGTC (Vientiane)
Fri01Jun2018Sat31Jul20212018-2021 Karlsruhe (Germany) and Savannakhet (Laos)
Wed01Apr2020Sat31Jul2021Spring 2021PH Karlsruhe
We will catch up later when we can travel and meet again.
Fri01Jan2021Mon31Jul20232021 - 2023Karlsruhe (Germany) and Savannakhet (Laos)
- New Research page: “The Internationalisation, Professionalisation, and Decolonisation of Education” – full-texts of theses since 2017 (Karlsruhe University of Education)
- Greetings on New Year’s Eve 2020
- “Language education and global citizenship” (10) – Barriers in English course books – the Lao perspective
- Teaching a “Methods and Activities Course” for the lecturers of English at SKU (2019/20) – and Merry Christmas!
- Fingers crossed for Karlsruhe finalist in “The Voice of Germany” competition: Alessandro Pola (Team I) – good luck!
Academic Research Activity time All Posts Conference Culture Diplomatic relations First impressions Global Citizenship Global English Intercultural Activities Interviews Lao Language Intensive Course Laos Letters from China LGTC Mopsies Pageflow Partnership Personal highlight Research RIES Savannakhet University (SKU) Science laboratory Sunshine School Teacher interviews Teaching experiences Teams The Lao students The Lao teachers Traveling in Europe Traveling in Laos VEDI Workshops
"Mopsy" "Singlish" Activities Asian food body language Buddhism dancing emotions English Erasmus+ Mobility Programme PH Karlsruhe and Savannakhet University Falang festival first impression friendship Germany happiness Hilderstone intercultural competence internship journey language acquisition Lao food Lao teachers' essays Lao-German Technical College Laos Lending Library Letters from England literature Ministry of Education and Sports partnership personal highlight Phang Heng primary school Phang Heng secondary school Sikeud primary school singing smile Square Dance Teaching English in Laos teaching the teachers Total Physical Response VEDI Vientiane ways of teaching Western food workshop